We'd like to take this moment to thank all of our amazing customers for their support and business over the past few months. You've provided us with hope in the most uncertain of times and for that we're eternally grateful.
As the easing of lockdown progresses we thought it was probably about time to give you an update on how we're operating at the moment. Please read on for more info:
- The wearing of masks is mandatory for all customers
As per government guidance for retail environments we will be asking all customers to wear a mask in the showroom when visiting us. Where possible please bring a mask with you, however if for any reason you forget we do have a small amount available in store for £1 per mask.
There are a few exceptions to the mask wearing rule:
- Children under 11
- If you are unable to put on or remove a mask because of a physical or mental illness, impairment or disability
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
- If you need to take medication
- To eat or drink (but only if you need to).
- If you are providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- If a police officer or other official requests you to remove your face covering
- Bike Sales & Clothing by Appointment Only
The appointment system for bike sales and clothing will continue for the time being - this has proven popular so far as it eliminates waiting time and enables us to limit numbers in store, keeping both our customers and staff safe. All service work will need to be pre-booked also. We won't be running an appointment system for parts/accessories but we'd ask that for all visits anyone pre-booked or hoping to walk in for parts heads to our side door, where someone will let you in and direct you where you need to go. (You are of course welcome to contact parts prior to your visit if you'd like to check stock or reserve an item).
Bike sales email@example.com
- Online Sales will still be available
Online/over the phone sales will still be ongoing for bike sales, clothing and accessories.
- We are still closed on Sundays
We will remain closed on Sundays for the time being while we adjust to the "new normal" and any further government guidance. Demo's will continue running at a limited capacity
- ART can now offer their full range of training (from New Rider Courses all the way up to full licence!)
For more info please see the ART website.
We understand that some of these measures may still feel a little strange, but it's our hope that in working together we can help stop the spread of Covid-19 both in our local area or further afield.
If you have any questions or concerns you'd like to raise, please don't hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org