If you need any clothing then you'll need to book an appointment to speak to our clothing team. Here's some more info on the booking system and how it will work:To book please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with required items (item type: gloves, jacket etc), required appointment duration and preferred date/ time, ideally with at least 24h notice (it might not always be possible to accommodate your first choice so please provide an alternative date/ time).
15min – If you know exactly what items and sizes you require; quick sales (such as neck warmers, cleaning products, back protector etc); warranty claims
30min – If you require more than one item/ need sizing up or would like extra time to purchase 1 item (for example a helmet)
1 hour – If you require multiple items/ don’t know your sizing/ new riders/ back to riding; OR if purchasing for more than one person (for example partner or family member)
- Please wait for e-mail confirmation with your appointment time before travelling to the store. These are done manually and can take up to 12h.
- If you are late for your appointment your slot might be given away and you will be required to wait until one of the advisors is available.
- Online/ Phone Purchases – you can place orders over the phone/ online and collect them at the front desk without booking an appointment. Please wait for collection e-mail confirmation if ordering online before travelling to the store.
Once you arrived to your appointment you will be taken to clothing department, please follow these rules:
- Please only visit us if you need to purchase clothing/ helmet – we cannot allow browsing at this time
- Only one person (or two if purchasing for both) per appointment – if you require another person to assist you, this needs to be agreed when booking an appointment
- Please stay 2 metres apart from other customers and staff members (where possible)
- Customers must wear a face mask or covering when trying helmets on, however we do recommend a use of mask at all times whilst in the showroom
- Please refrain from touching items on display. We will also limit the number of items you will be able to try. Speak to a Clothing Advisor before trying any clothing on and hand them back after. All items that have been tried on will be disinfected and put aside for 72h before another customer can try or buy it.
- If you don’t know your size, please measure yourself before you arrive so we can recommend best size based on your actual measurements (chest, waist, palm, head – you can find guides how to measure online).
- Cards payments preferred (card machine will be cleaned between each use)
- Strictly no helmet returns
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and hope you understand that these measures are in place to safeguard both our customers and staff. If you have any queries or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch - we hope to see you very soon!