It's been a long few months, but we're delighted to have finally been given the official go ahead to re-open on April 12th! We are SO excited to welcome you back through the doors. Below you'll find a little bit of info on how we'll be operating from the 12th onwards:
1. We'll be managing numbers in-store: For us our #1 priority is your safety, which means we'll be limiting the number of people in the showroom at all times. We'll have a one-way system in place and a queue system for busy periods. We won't be enforcing appointments and will be allowing walk-ins, however we would recommend booking one regardless if you have something specific you'd like to visit us for as this will help you avoid queues and guarantee time with a member of staff.
You can book appointments with each department here:
Bike sales email@example.com
You can also contact ART via their contact form for training enquiries here.
2. Please shop alone where possible: We would ask that where possible you shop alone to assist in reducing the numbers in store. We'd also ask that you avoid meeting/gathering in groups at the showroom. (We hope that one day soon we can bring back the pre-COVID social vibes though!)
3. Please wear a mask: As per government guidance for retail environments we will be asking all customers to wear a mask in the showroom when visiting us. Where possible please bring a mask with you, however if for any reason you forget we do have a small amount available in store for £1 per mask.
There are a few exceptions to the mask wearing rule:
- Children under 11
- If you are unable to put on or remove a mask because of a physical or mental illness, impairment or disability
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
- If you need to take medication
- To eat or drink (but only if you need to).
- If you are providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- If a police officer or other official requests you to remove your face covering
4. Online/Over the Phone Sales Still Available: If you're feeling anxious about paying us a visit in person, then we'd like to reassure you that we'll still be running our online/over the phone services across all departments once we open. If you'd like to contact us please select the relevant email address from the list above. (Our online clothing store can be found here.)
5. Closed on Sundays (Permanent): We will now be closed on Sundays as a permanent fixture, so if you'd like to pay us a visit over the weekend please pop down on Saturday! We would wholeheartedly recommend booking an appointment for a Saturday visit as this will likely be our busiest day.
6. Limited Demo/Test Rides: We will be able to offer test rides (pre-booked ONLY) but due to limited stock levels from the manufacturers themselves, we will only have a limited amount of demo bikes on hand.
We'd like to take this moment to offer you the hugest thanks from all the team here at P&H - through an incredibly strange year and 3 national lockdowns your support has meant the absolute world to us, and means we're still here today to welcome you back through the doors on Monday (which we cannot WAIT for!!).
We're so looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces again - if you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01293 413300!
See you very soon!
Team P&H Motorcycles